Monday, October 25, 2010

18 weeks-belly shot

Yes, this is my messy bedroom and my unmade bed.

Don't judge me.

And this is my 18 week belly. Not even 5 months, and I
feel HUGE! LOL!!



Yeah, I didn't do my hair or makeup today, so no face shot.

Don't judge me.

I'm feeling much better this week, and am very excited to
go to the Dr. on Friday and find out what our little nudger is.

Pink or blue??? :)

On a serious note, I would covet your prayers for my friend,
Konnie, whose mom has bone cancer and is going through a
huge ordeal. The whole family has really been through it the
last year and a half or so, and I know they would all appreciate
any prayers lifted up on their behalf.

I guess blogging once a week is better than once every
3 months or so!! Hope everyone's having a great Monday.

TTFN,
P.S. Just wanted to thank Julie for the phrase 'Don't judge me.'
It comes in handy. ;)

1 comment:

Foursons said...

Ha! At first I had to think if you meant me and I had to think back in the far recesses of my brain and drag up those posts. :D

Your belly looks beautiful.