Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm still alive!! And Happy Fourth!!

Just had a few minutes to stop in and say
Hi! I'm still around!!
We're still in Hotlanta Atlanta
having a really good time!
Acutally, the weather has been much nicer
that I thought it was going to be!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did a little catch-up reading tonight, but
didn't even almost get caught up, so
if I haven't commented on your blog in
a while, know that I will as soon as I can!!
I'll post more when we get home-we'll be
home Sunday afternoon, but I don't imagine
I'll get another chance to post before Monday.
So till then my friends,
I miss you all, and have a
Happy Fourth of July!!
TTFN,
P.S. Sorry I don't even have one picture to post...
the camera is in the van!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you guys have had a Great time, Be careful traveling home Sunday.

He & Me + 3 said...

yea! I have been missing your posts. hope you are having a great time. I am on vacation too but staying with the inlaws so it is pretty relaxed at time which is perfect for blogging.
Be safe and can't wait to see pictures of your journeys!

Tracy said...

I was wondering where you have been. Hope ya'll are having a great time and have a happy and safe 4th of July.

{Kimber} said...

Miss u girlie!! Have fun--go to coca cola it's awesome!!

christy rose said...

Looking forward to your return! I hope you had a blast!

E @ Scottsville said...

Hope you had a great July 4th!!!

My camera that I shot the fireworks with is a Cannon 40D (like what MckMama uses). I just put it on the ACTION setting and it did the rest for me!

Best of luck to ya.

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Yea, I don't realize how many blogs I follow until I miss a day or two and then its a bit overwhelming, isn't it? =0)

Erica

{Kimber} said...

oh and email me at kim@ccofla.com with your address for your prize... :)

mummyof6monsters said...

yep i too am catching up on comments:) Hope youre having an awesome time, cant wait to see pictures:)