Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying for Stellan and Abby.

Good morning friends. I just wanted everyone to be aware that things with Stellan have gone rapidly downhill since last night. Jennifer's last tweet said their families are all on the way to the hospital, which is frightening. I wanted to ask everyone-even those of you who don't follow MckMama-to please pray for Stellan and their whole family during this difficult time. I pray that God will intervene, but I also know that God's plan is not always our own.
*********************************
Also, I just read on Brent Rigg's blog that Abby is on the way to be admitted to the hospital this morning and she is in serious need of prayer also. Abby has a vigilant form of cancer and has developed an dangerous infection and they are not sure how far advanced it is. Please pray
for Abby and their family as well.
TTFN,

4 comments:

christy rose said...

Thanks Jen for the info needed to pray! I will most definitely pray!
Hey! I've been missing you!

He & Me + 3 said...

We will be praying and have been.

amanda said...

still praying. and i must say i LOVE that ww picture. adorable!!

momstheword said...

I have been praying too. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have your child so ill. I have watched one brother suffer from severe heart disease and another with cancer, and my mom is trusting the Lord for their lives but she still hurts for them (and so do I).

Not to many people around here have a/c as usually the weather just doesn't get hot enough to justify the cost. This has been a record breaker, that's for sure.