Thursday, July 9, 2009

There and back again-a vacation story in pictures. (Post #99!!!)

Disclaimer:
This is a LONG picture post. I will type as little
as possible.
You're welcome.

Ok, so this isn't a vacation pic-but my hair is straight
and that NEVER happens and I wanted everyone
to see it. Thank you Mary for using your Chi so well!

Now for the vacation:
The kids on the porch at Priester's Pecans.

Another pic by Paul on the top of Stone Mountain.
I didn't freak out when I saw this one-then I realized
it's the zoomed one...

this is the actual shot! Paul swears they weren't
in as much danger as it looks!! He says they weren't
actually sitting on the edge of the world
mountain, that it gently sloped down behind them
and there was even a fence. Humph.


I thought this was a really cool shot.

This is the mountain face-it has a beautiful intricate
relief of three Confederate heroes (Davis, Lee, and Grant,) and they do a
fantastic laser light show right on the mountain itself!

There are tons of other things to do-check out their website!
This is just us! :)

Waiting for the show to start! It was the Fourth of
July show and it was fantastic! I totally didn't cry!
(Yeah, yeah, I know it's not Monday!)
Now for the Six Flags and White Water pics!
This is me with my Wonder Woman cape that
Paul won for me.
Totally appropriate, I think! Hehe!
Nothing like a family Fourth of July pic with
Tweety Bird!
Jacob and Batman! He was so excited that Batman
spoke!! (Cause none of the cartoon characters did)

Paul and Noah on the Carousel.
A bit of trivia:
A carousel goes counter-clockwise,
a merry-go-round goes clockwise.
That's the only difference!
Love Marvin the Martian!!
Paul chillaxin at the water park!
Syd cheesin in the pool.
Ash also cheesin in the pool!
Jacob cheesin in the pool!
(getting redundant...sorry!)
Noah playing at the kiddie pool. He had a
blast at the water park!!
Emmie just being Emmie.
Paul fought the no-nap monster and won!
Paul with friends from church-
Mandy, her son Noah, and Lindsay!
Ashton and Emmie looking down from the
sky bucket.
Syd riding the trucks with Noah!
Me and Emmie riding the trucks. Also my
favorite pic-taken by Sydney. :)
We had a great time! It wasn't too hot, and we spent
lots of family time together! It was wonderful.
I have tons more pics, but I figure that's enough!!
I wish blogger had a simpler uploader.
Anyone know a faster way to upload pics?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just wanted to point out-this is post 99!!
It doesn't seem possible that I'm almost to 100!
For those that are interested, scroll back up and
click on the link to Priester's Pecans. Pick out
some YUMMY goodies and be ready to
tell me what you'd like to try!
Watch for my post tomorrow for
more information!!
TTFN,

13 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Love your hair straight!!

And that brown polka dot swimsuit is soooo adorable! Looks like you all had a blast!!!;)

{Kimber} said...

cute straight hair!!!! :)
this mountain is beautiful--where is it?! I wanna go there?!

christy rose said...

You are absolutely adorable! Straight hair? Curly hair? It just doesn't matter! I love your new hair cut! Very Very cute!
It looks like you had a great time with your family! That is wonderful!
I checked out the Priester's Pecans website. They all loook delicious!

E @ Scottsville said...

WONDERFUL photo-post! I'm a photo lover though, so YAY!

Emmie is just the cutest. =0)

Kelli W said...

It looks like you had a great trip!! Did you get to do all the stuff at Stone Mountain? We loved it last year! How funny that Jacob liked that Batman talked! Emmie looks so cute in her swimsuit, and I love that last pic that Sydney took!

Tracy said...

Great pics. I love the black and white one with the red bow!!! Looks like everyone had a good time.

mummyof6monsters said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had fun, love the hair, and that polka dot swimsuit is sooo cute:)

Unknown said...

Great Pics! I love Stone Mountain.
I think you know what pecans i want!!! :) LOL!

momstheword said...

I love your hair straight or curly! What fun pictures, you must all have had a great time.

You're right, that picture does look like they're on a cliff, lol!

Have you tried viewing my blog in another browser, such as firefox?

I was having the same problem in Internet Explorer. I couldn't see my posts, just the sides and header.

I switched to Firefox (Mozilla) browser and now I can see it just fine.

Just a thought! I hope it works. I was having trouble seeing other people's blogs in IE too.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

great pictures....love them

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. It is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit.

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Miti said...

Your hair looks so cute! I glanced at Ashton's pic on the side and she looks like a mini you.

Those are some great vacation pics. I bet those laser shows are awesome.

Anonymous said...

love the vacation pics! the one of the whole family is just priceless!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your straight hair looks great. I love it. Alot of work...I straighten my hair everyday. ugh.
what great pictures. STuntman loved the Batman pictures. how fun!