Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who was it??

Since I've left you all hanging all day, and I'm certain you
all can't live another minute without knowing, yesterday's
Wordless Wednesday picture was...

Sydney!!

My sweet little chubby cheeked cherub.
Well, one of my sweet little chubby cheeked cherubs.

:)

I'm also attempting to cut back on my blogging time
since it's been cutting in pretty hard on family time
and I've been feeling rotten about it. So I just
decided to cut back.

And I'm totally not going through withdrawals.

Cause I'm not addicted or anything.

Really.

Anyway. If I don't comment on your posts immediately,
I will as soon as I get to it. I'm already far behind on
my reading. But I'll catch up. I hope...
TTFN,

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I have had to cut back too. I try to wait until the boys go to bed but then Delk is home and wants the computer. So I don't blog near as much as I used to. But it's ok, because I'm not sure what I would blog about if I had more time anyway.

{Kimber} said...

just please please please don't leave us!!
cuz I AM addicted & you are part of my addiction :)

Meghan said...

Bloggy addiction is a serious thing!!

Maybe we should form a support blog....ya know....for those of us who are bloggy addicted. We could read, post, and comment to our heart's content about our bloggy addiction.

hahahahahhahah!

Foursons said...

Family time? What's that?

E @ Scottsville said...

Well, she sure looks a LOT like Emmie! Or I guess Emmie loots a lot like her. =0)

Cutting back makes sense, but don't cut back TOO Much! We'll miss your sweet comments. =0)

Take care, and trust me --- I know family comes first!

christy rose said...

Yeah! I was right! Even though I got a little help. she does look like Emmie though. :)