Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Noah's birthday!

My sweet baby boy.

I loved you before I ever knew you.

You have my heart and soul.


Lots of pictures to follow!!

Naked belly picture warning!!



Noah Aaron Waltman
1-16-2007
7lbs 13oz
Going home!!
You clawed your face up!! Poor baby. :)


You made (and still) make the funniest faces!!
You are always happy.
You have sugar everywhere!
Your smile melts me.
I love your sweet little toddler cheeks and teeth.
You love your sister...even when y'all are fighting over toys!

You love your daddy.
You charm everyone you meet.
Your eyes mesmerize me!
You love life.
Thank you for loving me.
You get excited about everything.
You make life fun.
You give awesome hugs.

You are growing up too fast...
I love that you still baby talk.
I love that you love to cuddle.
I love that you put your hands on my
cheeks to give me a kiss.
I love you because you are you.
TTFN,
Forgive me for not posting this sooner, little man!! :)

8 comments:

{Kimber} said...

such a sweet post!!!!!
for such a sweet little man!
he is adorable :)
{the cake was FABULOUS btw!! WOW}

Foursons said...

Such a sweet little man you have. I love all the photos!

Kelli @ RTSM said...

So sweet! He is getting to be such a big boy:) In some of those pictures he looks alot like Jacob and then in some of them he looks nothing like him! I love that:)

christy rose said...

How sweet! Loved all of those pics of him! He is just adorable. What an awesome cake!

christy rose said...

BTW meant to say that I saw your cake pictures for Noah on facebook and did not get a chance to comment. It was so cool!

Mandy T said...

Noah is so sweet which all your kids are sweet and loving!

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute. I have those same pj pants you are wearing in the belly picture.
Fun looking at all the pictures.

莫文蔚Karen said...

cool!i love it!情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,做愛