Thursday, March 19, 2009

His other woman...

My honey's on his way home!!

Ok, so I haven't whined or fussed at all this time while Paul's been gone. That doesn't mean I haven't missed him terribly!! Maybe it's just that I know this is his last trip for a while. :)
I must admit, I wish he weren't so fascinated with his other woman, but as she is GRAY, weighs about 41,335 TONS, and looks like THIS:

I'm not too terribly worried about him running off permanently with her...LOL. Hopefully he really will be home this afternoon-the hotline is still saying they are on schedule-but only time will tell. Here are a few pics from his phone cam on one of the last trials.

Leaving...looking back toward Northrop Grumman.





Some of our barrier islands out in the Gulf.

Sunset.

Hopefully he'll be home before another one of these! :)

TTFN

Jen

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope he gets home today too. Beautiful pictures.

Kelli W said...

Those pictures are beautiful...especially the one with the sunset!! I hope he makes it in on time!

Leigh said...

I couldn't imagine having a hubby gone that much at a time!(But God doesn't give us more than we can handle =) ) The pictures are absolutely beautiful, and maybe he will be home quicker than he anticipated, and if not at least on time!