Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 11-No flash


I Heart Faces Week 11
~No Flash~
Ok, I've posted this one before, but never for this contest. It's one of my favorite ones of Emmie, taken shortly after she started pulling up, and as it was taken with her leaning against the window I didn't have to use the flash.

Such a sweet pic. I love this baby girl!

I wanted to do a long, deep, thoughtful post, but I my brain hasn't quite given me the go ahead-it's still bouncing around unfinished. I am continuing to pray for Stellan and MckMama's family, and I know that God has a plan for them.

TTFN,

Jen

Noah Speaks:

Noah has recently developed a love of all things Elmo. We went and bought a few Elmo sippy cups, and I try to make sure he gets to use one often. When he wants juice, he asks for Elmo juice, in Noah speak of course, prompting the following conversation:

Noah: Elma deuce, pease, Mama?

Me: Elma Deuce? Who is Elma Deuce, Noah?

Noah: (loudly, also giggling) MY TUP! Elma deuce, Mama!!


3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That is such a sweet picture. What a sweet face.

Unknown said...

Such a Sweet pic of my future daughter-in-law.LOL!!!
I love to hear Noah talk and Yell!LOLOLOL!!!
PS: Is arranged marriage a bad thing?HAHA

Kelli W said...

That is such a cute picture of Emmie!!