Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I'm totally not getting the hang of this picture thing...however, it didn't take me forever to get the 'not me' button off MckMama's page!
I did not bite my tongue and pay for alterations on Ashton's dress that I knew were not done well-simply because we know the people and I don't like confrontations. That being said, I must not have allowed Ashton to go on stage in a sloppy looking dress. I was completely not disgusted with myself for it.
I did not read an article in one of my baby magazines that talked about the newest mommy addiction-the internet!-and I did not totally see myself in the whole story!! (Did you know that there are actually places you can go and get HELP with internet addiction?? It's apparently like the new cocaine) I'm totally not addicted...I could quit anytime I wanted to!


I am totally not feeling God move my heart in directions I have been needing to go for a long time. I am not excited about these changes, and am not trying to find all the places in my life I need to improve on. I would not ask you all to pray for me as I take this journey!! (Ok, maybe I would! :)
TTFN,
Jen

5 comments:

Kelli W said...

I'm glad you're getting the hang of blogging!! I'm having a blast with it!! Don't you hate when you really want to confront someone....but just don't have the right words. But then you think of it after the fact!!! I hate that!! Ashton looked beatiful, even if her dress wasn't perfect!! I'll be praying for you!!

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu are so right..we can quit whenever we want...we just don't want to. LOL
So glad to hear that God is moving in your life...feels good doesn't it?

Wayne said...

great not me monday Im glad you are getting your picture thng sorted.

I would also like to invite you to take part in my new post called Tell a joke Tuesday. you can either tell a joke or a funny story that has happend to you or a friend ths week. it has mr linky so the world can view your joke or story. I hope you will take part

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am So Not!!! Addicted to the internet, I can stop whenever I want to. Yah Right!!!
I am glad that God is moving in your life. It is a great feeling!
You know, I am praying for you, You are My Best Friend! And like a sister to me (except we don't argue)LOL. I thank God everyday for blessing me with a friend like you.
Love Ya!